- Priests for Wedding: We have all types of priest who are available depending on the religion of the couple, the way they wanted to get married
- Vintage Cars/ Luxury Cars: You can select the same for giving your guests an arrival and departure at the airport or the train station
- Travel Desk: To arrange the city tour , sightseeing, shopping and other travel related requirement.
- Wedding Gifts / Souvenirs: Weddings are becoming more elaborate and glamorous every day. The wedding souvenirs' presentation and package should have a unique and appealing effect. Sometimes, the way how a wedding gift is presented gives the wedding an unforgettable look. Don't forget that the wedding souvenirs are one of several ways to thank your guest's presence. The wedding gifts or souvenirs can be decorative, complementing the decoration of the reception's tables, or even the party's environment itself. Just like the rest of the wedding's decoration, the gifts should reflect the wedding's formality and your personality as a couple.
- Car Decoration for the Couple: Wedding Car Decorations are different in terms of oriental and occidental decorations. The oriental car decorations are with vibrant colours and flowers. The Wedding Car is a significant aspect of the wedding ceremony. Simple decoration of the groom's car is an all time popular past time. For an Indian wedding, the car should be decorated when the groom comes for the marriage ceremony. Even for "vidaai", a ritual when the groom leaves accompanying his newly married wife, the wedding car decorations should be with fresh flowers. The Wedding Car Decorations should be in according to the colour of the car. There should be a vivid contrast of colour. Fresh flowers are decorated in bouquets and placed aesthetically. A bunch of flowers with netted cloth or satins can be good embellishments for the traditional wedding cars.